How to leave a comment
HOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT: At the bottom of each post … you will see the date, posted-by, and the number of comments or the phrase “no comments”. Just click on the “__ comments” term. Here you will be able to see any comments left by others and (you may have to scroll down to the last comment) it is here a little editing box appears where you can leave your thoughts–anyone will be able to see what you write–but they will not see your email address. Remember you can comment on any post, new or old. Before it shows up for all to see, even though it will be visible to you, your message must be reviewed by me before it is visible to others. This could take a few days–please be patient. You can send me an email directly if you have trouble posting a comment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear friends and family,
Today was our day to celebrate one year of life and healing after Aaron’s brush with death. We had some amazing Dim Sum at Star Chinese in Denver (at 10am after waiting in line :-)) and then a great round of miniature golf at Adventure Golf in Westminster! I’m so thankful for all that is wonderful in my life. More tomorrow…
Dear friends and family,
I’m so excited proud to announce this event! We are bringing together amazing talent and energy at a level that will touch hearts and change lives. Seats are limited, so reserve yours now!
The Energy of Healing
Saturday, May 20, 2017
How do we tap into the tremendous energy of healing that is available right now?
Join together in one powerful day to share and learn from these healers:
- Bud Ham:Teacher of A Course In Miracles, author, and nationally known coach on relationships and Team Building. “Spirituality, Building Family and Team Harmony”
- Bob Bennett: Professional speaker and speaking coach. “The Power of Presence” and “How to Live Your Passion”. “Find Your Voice, Heal Your Soul”
- Scott Kircher, DC: Founder of “The Unwinding” method of healing, focusing on the Awareness of Self. “Rediscover Who You Are, Body, Mind and Spirit”
- Danae Shanti: Internationally celebrated singer/sound healer intuitive, Danae uses musical voice and words to evoke one’s “Soul Medicine Song”; Awakening true essence from deep within the heart. “Surrendering to the Divine”
- Makaan Burt: Founder of “Nature Stone Yoga”. Certified Yoga Therapist, Pranyama, Ayurvedic Yoga Massage. “Faith and Grace / Touch and Breath”
- Krisztina Rapolti: Certified Physical Trainer, Master of Yoga, Ayurvedic Healing. “Mind/Body Balance, Healing the Whole Person”
- Carl Hartman: Business coach and founder of Super Hero Boot Camp. “Clearing Emotional Blocks to Experience Success”
- Amy Bennett: Caterer and Personal Chef. “The Healing Power of Food”
When: Saturday, May 20, 2017
Where: Rocky Mountain Miracle Center, 1939 S. Monroe St., Denver CO 80210
Time: 9am-5pm, including a “Breakout Session” with the healers
What: A day of love and learning, energy, and healing!
***For more information and to register, copy and paste (including the numbers at the end) into your browser: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-energy-of-healing-a-conference-tickets-33601523060
or contact Bob 720-364-4858 or email@example.com
I love the rain. I grew up on Long Island, NY where we had a lot of rain do I guess it’s “in my bones”, as they say. Unlike here in Colorado where the rain is always cold, in NY (and probably the whole area), we would get these amazing warm, Spring rains. A great memory: walking in the rain with my dad on the sidewalk around the block where we lived. He would hold an umbrella over our heads but I would stick my hand out to feel the warm, wonderful drops on my fingers….
Shrimp, asparagus, and mushroom stir fry over cauliflower rice!
I love my food to be beautiful, to tease me with color and texture. I create my dishes with this in mind, adding a tomato here, some greens or carrots there, all to bring magic to the plate. This photo is lemon chicken over fettuccine with steamed broccoli in a gorgeous pasta bowl.
come hither my love
to the clear and swift waters
where the birds sing louder
and the sand appears whiter
where your fingers can reach
the heart in my breast
and your lips can taste of my love